Are more of you using the Answer section since the change instead of the NCG??

I've noticed that since the change on CM that the answers section is booming with questions! Are more people using this now and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What change?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• you know when Cafemom changed their things and made it to where post can go public on facebook or twitter
    Anonymous

• OH . . . I never use that so it has made no difference to me. That does make me wonder how many posts are made public..................kinda creepy really.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I think a poster has to hit in groups per their post to post on facebook etc. or join groups that automatically post in places besides regular cm.

Answers Section doesn't give choice so I think it's not public on facebook or elsewhere. I think.
    Anonymous

• actually, I could very easily post ANYTHING I see on here to my FB. nothing is sacred.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I would not go to FaceBook. It isn't safe. I always read these questions and answers,tho.
    Anonymous

• I didn't know there was a change. I like Answers because there's no "bump" feature, so I don't look at the same posts over and over again. I do go to NCG though 'cause it's hilarious.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• what is NCG?
    meme4x

Answer by meme4x at 8:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2010