history on the computer..

anyone know how to help me set a trap on the history, to see what my husband has been into..and i need step my step lol i dnt know much about computers...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• key loggers

email one to his email if he's not a total computer geek it should show activity when you log in in a certain way.

also if he has gmail you can google gmail accounts and choose web history to log into

safari also has a search history and so does yahoo email
    Anonymous

• hittory as in him visiting porn sites...please
    Anonymous

• What's a key logger, how do you email it and how does it work?
    Anonymous

• same prob w/my husband.

email history such gmail web history will show all sites unless he chooses to delete per web site of whatever after visiting them. In gmail he can also hold his web history from holding onto web sites.

mine only goes into porn in his gmail so I track easy.

if he's into what ever sites in safari just look to the right of the word safari at top left of screen and click history and see per day.
    But safari has 'private browing' and then that doesn't show. He'dhave to bereally sneaky for that. But then key logger would prob. be helpful.

yahoo email has a way to check when internet sites are searched out in yahoo but I have to ask about that.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• pm me if you want
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• key loggers you either buy from that kind of business - just google key loggers

it works when the receiver opens the email it opens the tracking system and shows keys typed on an opposite computer system of someone else's computer. It's supposed to be undetectable but my husband's a real computer genius as far as applications on his computer.

you can pm me if you want. There's also other kinds of keyloggers that are installed on computers separate from opening in email.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 4:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• do you not trust your hubby? me and hubby have 2 laptops and i dont go sneaking on his computer because i know he is good. and he doesnt go thro mine. the only reason you would need to do that is if you dont trust him.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• So this is about porn? Men watch porn. What's the big deal? You'd go to all this trouble and $100 for a keylogger just to know if he's watching porn? I don't get it. It's possible that you are over reacting to the subject which is why he is lying (if he's lying).
    Anonymous

• Do you ppl not realize that there is much more than just porn on the internet? Seriously! Chats, dating sites. Hell theres one that the main line is Lifes short, have an affair. She has every right if her gut says something is up then trust it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jan. 22, 2010

• You never know what your man is up to if he is visiting porn sites. Those sites have alot of advertisements that tem them to cheat like adultfriend finder, facebook of sex, live chats, married having an affair. Would you care if your man was going to these sites?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 AM on Apr. 13, 2010