What can we make for my daughters 100th day in Kindergarten?

She's suppose to make something that adds up to 100, like 100 pennies, or 100 stickers on a poster board it's for kindergarten.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• what does she want to do?
    maybe she could draw 100 pictures OR maybe you have 100 pictures of her.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• what's her favorite thing?
    for myself, I'd do 100 paper butterflies :D

what does she like?

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• One student in my class had 100 tattoos on his body..(washable of course)

We have had....100 buttons, marshmallows, stick pretzel pictures, rock collections, 100 hairbows (those cheap clippy kind) 100 different crayon colors for rainbow, man...trying to remember all that I have seen, harder than I thought.
    Anonymous

• my girls glued cinnamon hearts in the shape of a 100 for their 100th day.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 4:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• We did 100 shapes cut out of construction paper and hung them on a huge length of yarn like a garland. The teacher ended up having them use it to hold on to and stay together during their "100th day parade" around the school.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• We did a poster board with stamps on it. Both of my girls did that project. My oldest picked a butterfly stamp and she stamped 100 times and then drew a pretty nature scene around it. I forget what my son did. He brought 100 of something but it was him and my husband that worked on it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:31 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My spouse and daughter bought a white sweatshirt and tubes of fabric paint. They wrote the numbers 1-100 on the shirt, randomly. It was a really fun project for both of them.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My son and daughter each glued 100 pennies in the shape of 100 on a piece of cardboard, then put pictures around it of different things they had learned while in school. and glued a few pictures of them on it also, one of their first day, and a few of them through out the rest of the 100 days :)
    Lucie1979

Answer by Lucie1979 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Cotton balls, Q-tips, stickers of a certain shape or theme. Tootsie rolls, leaves, rocks, business cards. Rubberbands.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• yeah, see what she likes , and do one hundred different kinds of those things. on a poster board. my daughter like dancing so she did hers on different kinds of dances, my son did it on different kinds of karate moves. he didn't know how to do all of them but he copied the names and got the pictures out of a couple of magazines.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:01 AM on Jan. 21, 2010