how do i do a key logger?

please help i wanna catch my husband, i think hes lying to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I downloaded one a couple years ago and it screwed up my computer. Make sure you buy one that has no viruses or spyware.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 4:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Why don't you ask him?
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 4:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• If he's lying, then I'm sure he's not willing to tell the truth. I'm the kind of person how likes to find out for sure now, ask questions later, especially if I have a bad feeling. I'm not giving someone the chance to start being sneakier and cover things up better.

Yes, I've been cheated on and lied to before. I won't be made fool of again.

Maybe the OP has asked, hence why she thinks he's lying!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 4:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Ask him...lol.. 'oh well since you asked so nicely honey, yes, I'm screwing a girl from work'...gimme a break...anyway she asked about keylogging, wth is it anyway? I wanna know too.
    Anonymous

• Spectorsoft has the best one on the market. It's $100. Best $100 I ever spent. Caught the bastard and he had no idea how.
    Anonymous

• There are several CM groups of women who do this a lot. You could try joining them or posting this in the technology category too so the computer gurus can help you.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2010