What would u do?

If u think ur SO is cheating, would u try to find out any way possible and maybe get hurt after... just leave it up to God to take care of u...or try to find out and without any success THEN leave it up to God

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would find out. And then I would have a major discussion with him. Believe me, it's already happened to me, and we've only been married 2 years.
    Anonymous

• i myself would find out. nothing like good old investagation. and if i found out he was he would be shocked when i told him heres how i know..not as dumb as u thought i was huh.
    Anonymous

• FIND OUT~! You are exposing yourself to whatever STD's he is exposing himself to!
    Anonymous

• I would find out,everything,who-what-where-when,then I would go to him with what I know,its up to you as to how you want to handle it, but also would leave it up tp GOD. At the same time,he would be out, gone,locks changed,phone # changed,clothes in garbage bags. He would have to deal with God,not me. I always go by my gut instinct, most times its right on, but sometimes,it might not be,but get all your information first before you go to him with it. Always have a back=up. And yes//// get yourself checked for STD's -I would say so just to rub it in.
    Anonymous