karma???

my karma stinks.it no matter how much i try to be a good person i still seem to have bad karma.whats up with that does anyone know?i put this in the religious section but nobody seems to be home today>>>>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol noone is home lol thats cute..as far as i have heard if u think u have bad luck u will have bad luck. if u feel your haveing a crappy day u will continue to have a crappy day. so maybe if u think positive things will look up..but i know hoe u feel i have said many times out loud was i an ax murder in my past life cause in this life im paying for it. i am a good person and try and do good for myself family and others but yet i still get slaped by life. so hugs to u xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Well, if you go by the Karma philosophy that you basically get back what you put out there...then think about everything you put out there. Even if the actions are well meaning, it is really what lies in your heart and mind. It is what is deepest down that matters. I think perhaps you are a good person and you cannot blame everything bad in life on Karma. Shit happens. Just keep up the good work, make sure the feeling is behind the deed, and I am sure things will get better. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Typically 'religious' people don't believe in Karma, that's probably why they didn't answer...but anyway I'm in the same boat as you so I'm gonna keep checking back to see if anyone comes up with anything good...lol
    Anonymous

• Actually there are plenty of religious people who believe in karma.
    Just focus on positive things. Positive thought brings positive action!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• anon 426---you had a good point ...my problem is i have a good heart and good thoughts but i think my actions say different.i get aggravated in the people around me for being so mean that i seem to retaliate.then when i dont retaliate and stay calm the same thing seems to happen.i stayed calm for 3 months just to watch the outcome and it didnt change.it just got worse so once again i retaliated. i just dont understand how mean people can just flow threw life,and karma doesnt seem to take affect. OP........
    Anonymous

• As I understood KARMA is whats put out there, if someone done a bad thing to you, Karma will hit them hard,might not be right away, but sit back and watch what goes on in their lives. If you did something bad to another, Karma,will come to you in some form (bad day, a bill unexpected, lose of a family member, a cold,feeling crappy) Thats why,I don't even bother with people who talk behind you,or do things, Karma,will always find them,and then they wonder why?..I always smile-and say Karma-- never fails
    Anonymous

• I don't believe in Karma, not one bit! OP, what is going so bad that you dont like right now?
    Supervane

Answer by Supervane at 5:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Maybe it's just today. Today is kickin' my ass. Nothing is going right. Tomorrow HAS to be better.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• The bible is FULL OF REFERANCES TO "KARMA" The BIBLE just calls it the law of sowing and reaping.

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.
    Psa 126:5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
    Hos 10:12 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the LORD, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.
    Joh 4:38 I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labours.
    1Co 9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?

2Co 9:6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
    MAKEMYDAY101

Answer by MAKEMYDAY101 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Hang in there. The good karma will come around

Answer by admckenzie at 5:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2010