Movie: 'The Hangover'

..Has anyone seen it? I hear it's dirty and offensive but really funny...in what regard is it dirty/offensive? Details please? I wanna see it, but my tolerance for offensive stuff isn't that high...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Totally over rated if you ask me. My teens thought it was wildly funny, but I was left with a meh feeling.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• There's full frontal male nudity. It's really funny though. Just don't rent the unrated version.
    Anonymous

• then don't watch it. that's all I can say, lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• OP here...I don't have a problem with full frontal male nudity! I just hate humor about rape or bestiality and things of that nature...
    Anonymous

• I don't remember there being any rape or beastiality humor...it's more language than anything. I thought it was hysterical, but I'm really not offended by much, lol
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• That movie was really great and funny about a lot of adult humor that some may not like.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'm kinda prudish sometimes, but I thought this movie was hilarious! I went out and bought it after watching it On Demand. Its adult humor w/o boobies everywhere like alot of other movies. I don't remember any really bad humor... It wasn't stupid/sick humor like American Pie or anything, but did leave me laughing in an "omg" way!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Nothing rape wise or anything like that. I thought it was hilarious. Give it a shot. It it's not to your taste, turn it off. At least you'll know first hand. Everyone has different movie styles so it's kind of hard to base it off of other people. The only people I trust for an opinion close to my own is my mom and sister.
    Anonymous

• Normally I don't watch movies like that and not really sure why I chose to watch that one but it was funny. Just start watching it and if it hits something offensive then turn it off. That's what I do but in that one I didn't turn it off. It was just funny.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• ITS A REAL FUNNY MOVIE....THEY DO ACT LIKE THERE DOING IT WITH A TIGER(NOT SURE?) LOL THIS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO BRUNO THAT MOVIE IS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2010