What's for Dinner?

I love cooking so I like getting ideas from others. I'm having a new recipe, Honey Baked Chicken. I hope it turns out well. What are you having for dinner tonight?

vowens82

Asked by vowens82 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Viggie lasagna
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Ham and baked mac & cheese.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• my 4.5 year old wants me to make pancakes for dinner tonight her and my 2 year old love pancakes my 4.5 year old told me I need to start making those every night for dinner lol

tomorrow we are having my 2 year olds birthday party she turned 2 last week and I made sloppy joes for the party already made I wanted to try something diffrent and was hoping it turned out ok since I never done it before and I have to feed everyone lol. I browned the meat and why that was browning I put brown sugar into the meat with onion powder salt and pepper. I also put some BBQ sauce in the meat then I cooked little more before adding sauce once I added the sauce I put in some more onio powder and brown sugar then I simared it for about a half hour I put it in the crock pot to put in fridge until tomorrow I tasted it and suprisingly it is really good.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• tell me how the chicken comes out...that sounds yummy... tonight we are haveing BBQ chicken wings..not sure on sides yet. ( ran out of french fries and snow blocked me in so cant go to store till dh gets home ) and lastnight was shepperds pie.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I want to make a huge pot of soup that will last all week but my kids are totally against the idea. So probably a beef roast, they love that.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 4:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• that chicken sounds yummy let us know how that turns out..tonight we are gonna make some wraps..fast and easy..getting farther along in this pregnancy makes me what something fast lol..
    KendallsMommie1

Answer by KendallsMommie1 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Tuna noodle casserole, with lots of peas mixed in. Haven't made that in a long time, it was soooooo good! I made an extra big pot so we'd have lots of leftovers and my piggie children ate a ton - there's not a lot leftover! They also had peaches & pears afterwards.
    Anonymous

• Tacos, sometimes I'll set up a taco bar, like tonight and the kids go down the line and put what they want in it. It's a really fun dinner!
    eliza738

Answer by eliza738 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• No kidding, RAMEN! its cold here and DH surprised me when I got home from work with a hot bowl of ramen! Now I am getting hungry and must forage for more!
    Anonymous

• Well the new recipe didn't go so well for those who wanted to know. I'm not big into mustard and didn't realize it was more of a honey mustard recipe until it was too late. Oh well, I'll try another new one soon.
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2010