trying ti have a baby

I know i asked the question before,,, but my cycle isnt regualary and I want another baby.. Im not sure how to even to calculate when its time to have sex.. lol.. like this month my cylce was on the 10th and it was gone by the 13th. acutually on 2nd day i was already spotting is this normal.. will i ever get prego again

deverrick

Asked by deverrick at 4:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i would buy some ovalation test from ebay and that tells you the best time to have sex. they are really cheap like 17 for $8
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Start charting, especially basal body temperature and cervical mucus. Get a copy of the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler, and check out www.fertilityfriend.com for some good tips. That way you'll know each month when you're fertile and when you ovulate and so can maximize your chances of conception.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• mine was like that as well but i started taking folic acid 1 everyday and then after a week or so i started taking one when i got up and before bed i never thought i could get prego my last relationship was 4 yrs not once did i get pregnant but this relationship i looked into it and now im 34 weeks ..give it a try..good luck
    KendallsMommie1

Answer by KendallsMommie1 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2010