What is your favorite kind of cheese?

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 4:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• singles
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• eeew singles. That's not even real cheese! :0) I like Fontina and Havarti. I also love sharp cheddar, whiskey cheddar and port wine cheese.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i love monterey jack.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 4:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i like sharp cheeder and i cant remeber the name of the other cheese the cheese itself is a light yellowish white.. and around the cheese like the crust is orange.. arrgghh cant remeber the name..its so yummy on crackers but it isent cheap so i dont get it offten..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Sharp cheddar. The sharper the better.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I like string cheese. WIC just gave me the option if buying string cheese with my vouchers so I'm happy.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 4:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Nothing is better than cheddar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DragonRider is right....................the sharper the better! YUM!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

Sounds like Munster...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I love gruiere (sp?) It's a white cheese that tastes like a cross between parmesean and swiss. It's so yummy on french onion soup and shaved onto salads... Mmmmm! Now I'm hungry!
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 4:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I don't like any kind of cheese (although I will eat it on pizza or in a salad)

Answer by missanc at 4:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2010