Isnt it too soon

Alright this weekend I ouvlated.. My boyfriend and I had sex the day I ovulated.. Well now I have been feeling weired..such as slighty small cramps..Isnt it too soon to tell that I may be pregnant.. My LMP was Jan 2..I had sex on 16th....Does it sound like a possibably pregnancy sign..I have a two year old boy as well so maybe my body is more sensitve to the pregnancy signs...any info would help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Well only taking a test when you are 5 days or later from a missed period. You will know for sure.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Yes, it may be early signs of pregnancy, and the famliarity with the feelings may be partly why you're sensitive. Alternatively, it may be nothing at all. You'll find out in a few weeks, and in the meantime behave 'as if' you're pregnant, just in case (cut out the drinking, if you do, and quit smoking, if you do that, too).

And feel free to stay unmarried for as long as you like. It's nobody else's business.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• give it til next month but take care of yourself as if you were pregnant.... no harm in playing it safe! :)
    and on a side note: it seems easy to judge people or make nasty comments when you are hiding behind "anonymous"..... if you have an opinion, at least be woman enough to stand behind it.

stacyfru

Answer by stacyfru at 6:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Thank you ladies
    Anonymous