Was anyone nervous having their second child??

I am scheduled to be induced tommorrow 1/19 I'll be 41.1wks so i am def. ready for him to come out but i am getting really nervous about remembering the pain of having my first! Anyone else get nervous more with their second? I think it's cuz i didn't know what to expect with my first but now i know what to expect!!

jsimonds220

Asked by jsimonds220 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was induced too and was even shaking the closer I got to delivery. Every time they checked me and said it would not be long, I got very nervous. But it was so much easier the second time. My first delivery went so bad I was sure for almost two years that I didn't want any more. I changed my mind and am so glad I did. I got to enjoy my time with my daughter in the hospital in a way I couldn't with my son. I'm sure the same will be true for you. Relax as much as you can and enjoy your new baby. Good luck!
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I wasn't so much nervous about the pain, I was more nervous about my dd adjusting to the new baby. But I wasn't induced and that gives you more time to think. I was induced for my first and the night before I didn't get any sleep. Good Luck!!
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I am only 12 weeks and scared to death of the pain that is going to happen..lol I sooooo understand! gl
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 10:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2010