How to teach a 6 year old to walk?

she can't walk she can't do anything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• a walker...
    Anonymous

• Obviously there are some physical issues. My suggestion is professional physcial therapy.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• physical therapy
    Anonymous

• Why can't she walk? What has she been diagnosed with? And why have you not brought this up with your pediatrician?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I donno. Bogus question? No details, I'm calling Troll.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, this does seem like a fake question, but my thoughts are, if you are going to make up a question just for shits and giggles, why not come up with something juicier? Anyway...if you do truly have a hadicapped child, then you need the help of a professional and that would come in the form of physical therapy.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• If this is a real question, then you need to get yourself some help if you are having trouble accepting the fact that your child is severely handicapped. At 6 years old I'm assuming that she's been seen by a doctor, or several doctors, and has a diagnosed condition of some sort with a poor prognosis and, sorry as I am that your child has whatever it is, there is nothing you can do about the "whatever it is", but there is plenty you can do about the quality of her life. Get past the "my child isn't perfect" bit and get on with the "what can I do to make her life better" bit,

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• The child should have been getting help years ago. Please get her to a doctor today.

Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you

Answer by rkoloms at 8:43 AM on Jan. 19, 2010