Birth control after pregnancy

I love my son more than life itself but I am not trying for another one anytime soon. What do you use for birth control? I don't want to take the pill or any of those rings. I'd actually like to take a more natural route if I can.

msnicole88

Asked by msnicole88 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Then use condoms, or just wait for the sex. I stopped my pill because I was gaining weight :(
    Anonymous

• Natural family planning/ fertility awareness method is free and has no hormones.

It's not right for everyone, but it is for my marriage. Since you and your DH/SO have to be on board together, it can make your sex life a lot more intimate and fun. It doesn't work well for women who have very irregular periods or can't chart their cycles well.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 5:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• not very natural, but there is an iud that is hormone free
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i got an iud after i had dd, but i had mirena which is the hormone one, and i hated it! next time im getting the paragaur one, which is hormone free.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Thanks everyone :) I'm going to think about it some more because right now I don't feel 100% ready.
    msnicole88

Answer by msnicole88 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010