Why are people so cranky on here?

I just came on and found out I got reported for a "personal attack"
What I said was "Stop reposting you have been told to seek counselling"
This lady kept deleting her post then reposting it 5 mins later to get the same answers. It was getting old seeing it pop up so that is ALL I said. It got deleted because that was a "personal attack"
I dont think it was, It was just resaying what had been said 50 mes before already.
Do you think people get report happy??
What is wrong with people on here?
Why do they have to be so cranky?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dunno but I got reported too and I can't imagine me attacking anyone. They didn't tell me what I said. CM just said don't do it again or else. What's that all about?
    Anonymous

• I didnt know what I said either, but I was going thru my answers I KNOW I gave and that is the one that was missing.
    Anonymous

• you told the women that she needs counseling, that's a personal attack. You did not say it to be nice, you wanted to insult her because you're the cranky one and is probably having a bad day
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 6:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Some people are looking for a particular answer there for keep posting till they get the answer they want, to be validated.

Some people are looking for attention or support.

Others I think are just bitter and vindictive.

But the Majority are Great Women only wanting to support and validate other women.

I have gotten tons of great answers and support myself and try to ignore the bitter ones.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• NO stacey EVERYONE was telling her to seek counselling. That her problem was deeper and the only way to work it out was for her to seek counselling.
    I was the ONLY one deleted. Just go away YOU are a problem started
    Anonymous