What is your criteria for a best answer?

Do you choose your friends answers?
Perhaps someone you agree with?
Will you pick an aswer you don't agree with if its really thought out and shows proof?

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 5:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I pick those answers I agree with, and I NEVER pick an Anonymous answer! If you want the credit, you need to own your answer! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Honestly I will pick an answer that best matches my gut reaction OR one that is well thought out, well written. I don't need a bunch of websites proving anything. I don't have any real friends on here, so that is out. I don't know, sometimes just a neat little story about what or how they dealt with an issue helps me sometimes and then garners them that BEST ANSWER pick.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I pick the one I agree with most. If my friend answered it will likely be their answer. I asked them to be my friend because I liked what they had to say in several posts, therefore, I will likely like their answer to my question. I also never pick anon for best answer.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'm with Lori, I don't pick an anon answer if I can avoid it. I try to pick who ever gave me the best insight or info.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 6:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I have picked anon answers in the past. I don't care who does or doesn't get credit. I'm looking for an answer to my question. Once I discovered my mother in law was DAILY googling my screen name and printing out every word to every answer that came up I began asking my questions anon, and I answwer only anon.
    Anonymous

• Depends on the question I asked.

If it was helpful and answered my opening question without being bitchy. If it was witty and made me smile/giggle some.

Those are usually the reasons I chose a best answer.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I don't always pick the one I agree with the most but if it is one I don't agree with them most I pick it because it give a good counter point without being rude.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 8:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I either pick the actual best answer.
    Sometimes I'll pick the most ignorant answer just so that they'll look back at the post and see that their reply was totally wrong.
    Mean huh?
    I rarely pick the anon answers because I want someone to at least notice that their answer was picked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I haven't posted any questions here but I have had a few of my answers picked as bests. I know it's not because we are friends because I only have 11 friends here and I don't see them asking q's either. I guess my answers are really that acceptable or they are really that stupid. lol
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 8:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2010