My last period came 2 days late & ended at the normal time. Right now I'm two weeks from when I'm supposed to get my next period and I'm experiencing some brown spotting & light cramping. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on here?

AmyR73

Asked by AmyR73 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be implation, it could stress, could be from med you are taking. There are so many factors it could be. If you are worried about it see your Dr.
    Anonymous

• If you are 2 weeks from getting a period, then I would say that ovulation is occurring now. Ovulation can feel like light cramping in the ovary area or it could be a generalized area. I usually feel my ovary area cramping and aching when I ovulate.

A "normal" cycle is about 4 weeks long. From day one of your period to ovulation is 14 days. From ovulation to your next period is 14 days. But this can vary from woman to woman and cycle to cycle.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 9:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2010