How many businesses can you do at a time?

Well my husband and i want to start our own business(es). He was thinking about doing trash removal, building computers -selling them, and selling video consoles and games. I want to sell anything and everything. I want to sell clothes, adult toys & such, religious items, baby & maternity items, Herbal items. Pretty much anything i can sell legally. Can that all be in one business? Or do we have to do like 3 seperate ones. It would only be home businesses. Any info would be appreciated.

MyAngelNick06

Asked by MyAngelNick06 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• um... well I definitely think that part of those items need split up! who would buy sex toys along with religious items or kids items? Sends a very wrong message. One that says you don't care about your product or your customers, just the $. Before starting a business, at least pick up a "for dummies" book to get at least a small inkling of what works and what doesn't.
    Anonymous

• Well, my mother does "clean outs" or "trash outs" for a realty company. If that's the type of "trash removal" you are talking about, it would be easy enough to turn that in to a "second hand" or "rummage" business. Just sell what you find, and you could easily sell a little of everything. It would just be like a large indoor garage sale... We were actually thinking of setting one up around here because of all the stuff she gets. Usually I just ebay the stuff. If you wanted to add things like herbs to that you easily could add a table or something. Or you could start an online store to go with it and become an affiliate with other companies... OR, you could start a home business with a company like TamPoGo or MyPowerMall that have all that in one place to begin with. I guess it really comes down to weather or not you want a physical or online business...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Boy, if you are that excited about selling, I would love to talk to you!!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Hi

i think you can sell all you said but do it in a proper way . I sell a lot of things too, but i do it in a certain way . I have 3 home based businesses and looking for more ! If you are interested would be nice to have a talk .
    let me know
    idealnutrition

Answer by idealnutrition at 10:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2010