winter blues

i just had a baby a few weeks ago. i have a three year old boy and a one year old boy, who's specile needs. my three year old is bored to death, it's to cold to go out and me and my husband share a van right now, so when he's gone at work, we can't go anywhere, or do anything. i don't really have any friends who will come over, or any friends who have kids that are around my kids ages. any idea's for things to entertain my lil one's? besides TV? we try to play and i envole them in cleaning, but that gets boreing to. any idea's would help. or mom's in my area with kids that want to play?

rokinmommie22

Asked by rokinmommie22 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I do board games, playing games as in making up a story and them acting out certain people from the story. I have also found it handy to make our own board games. My oldest has trouble with math so we take 2 dice and roll then add or subtract he really liked it.. Then we will dance and just little things that pass the time. Hope this helps and good luck
    Monkie-00

Answer by Monkie-00 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• You can do alot of things-color,playdou,watch movies, play with their toys with them,sing,dance,listen to music,story time,make flashcards with colors and shapes and alphabet and numbers on them.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 10:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2010