How does it personally affect you?

Speaking on the topic of abortion. How does it personally affect you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• i don't necessarily agree with it, but I also think in some cases and I mean, SOME cases it might be permissable. I personally don't think I ever could. But also I have never been face to face with that kind of decision or had anyone that I know had to deal with the issue. I think it is one of those situations where you have to be in it to make that choice.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 6:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• another person's decision to have an abortion does not affect me in any way. That's why I stay pro-choice. I see no point in bashing or ranting that it's murder. If a woman wants one, she will get one. The end.

Anonymous

• No ones murder personally affects me...but it is STILL WRONG. Sorry it personally affecting me or not, has nothing to do with it being right or wrong.

Anonymous

• ive had one when i was 18 and with my 1st boyfriend , he was abusive and i think he would have made life hell for me. i personaly wouldnt have an other one. i always thought that i wouldnt be able to have kids becouse of it, i had one miscarrage and 1live birth also.. he now has 2 kids he claims and a few mabe babies. but i have herd from his parents that he is mean to his kids and his girlfriend and has never held a job more then a week, he also smokes pot
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i am against abortion. i believe if you are going to have sex than you accept the consequences of that action. i realise however there can be grey areas because of rape . less so an adult women but in a very young girl it would be different. normally i believe everyone has a right to life. i was never in the position to need an abortion but i know women who have had them. and it affects each one differantly. but when i was trying to conceive ds and couldn't i had a hard time being around the women who i knew had had abortions and then went on to marry and have other children. i know infertile women who stand outside abortion clinics who just want to scream. give me that baby.
    Anonymous

• "i know infertile women who stand outside abortion clinics who just want to scream. give me that baby. "

That's kinda sick. They should be standing in an adoption agency instead.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• lmao Legalmommy :D
    Anonymous

• It doesn't personally affect me. That's why I'm not qualified to judge those that are.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 7:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I do not agree with it. I think that a child in utero IS a living being. I believe it is a child just as a you/someone has giving birth to. It doesn't effect me personally as I do not know of anyone who has had one and I have never had one myself. However, I still ma very strong in believing that it is wrong. I will not condem those who have gotten one or who contemplate getting one. I believe that everyone has a right to choose their own path. Again though, I still am strongly against it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• now i am aginst it when they are in the 2nd trimester/becouse the baby has its own heart beat and thoughts.i seen on the news a few weeks ago a docter that did abortions fullterm got killed.and it showed a women with her face blurred talking about how she got an abortion at 2 weeks befor her due date where the baby could have lived outside the whomb,she said she didnt have the money then to get an abortion. i think its just gross and mean to get one that far along
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2010