mommy n baby swimming class

has anyone tryed an aquatic class n did they like it?

millerchic

Asked by millerchic at 6:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I liked it well enough, and my son didn't seem to mind it. He actually became a decent swimmer later on, although I couldn't say that it was because of the class. I wanted him to have the class in case he would fall in a pool some time, I wanted him to know how to get to the side and out.

Answer by Bmat at 6:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I was the baby in the mommy and me class. I loved it. We also had a pool in our back yard and for safety, it was important that I learned to swim very well for "just in case." I plan to do it when my little one comes.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• We did it with my son last year (he turned 2 in August). We will probably do it again next summer. We had fun and he did get a little better in the pool but he still can't really swim at all. This year I may also enroll in in the ISSR (?) lesson that teach them to float and get to the side of the pool. At this point if he fell in, I know he could get himself to the side safely.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 7:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2010