Hi my name is trisha and I just wanted to know Is it normal for me to be right at 34 weeks preg and from my lower back down my whole body hurts I mean bad it just started everyone was telling me how misreable their last few months were and I was excited I havent been misreable at all and then bam all the sudden I AM! what are somethings I can do for this I cant take baths because I have bad UTI's so what else all answers are appreciated :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well I have really bad back pains...and I tried to sit up more straight and I also used ice packs.
    Some of it might be because of the baby moving down.
    Ask your partner or a friend to help you massage your back where it hurts. Maybe you could lay on your back for 5-10 seconds(ask doctor) I was hurting really bad....but then I had a 9 pound 15 oz baby!
    MyBabyJaleel

Answer by MyBabyJaleel at 7:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• You could use heating pads or cold compresses for short periods of time. You could get a massage. You could try some pregnancy-safe yoga poses to help relieve some of the pressure. Anytime the pain gets too bad, lie on your left side for a little while. Some days will be better than others, and sometimes you'll hurt for no reason. Take it easy... it'll be over soon! Congrats!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 7:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2008