disney world...have u been? what was your favorite thing

were going in april..my first time along with the kids.. so whats it like, what was your favorite part/thing. are there like 60 mickeys running around lol.. what are the prices my dh likes to eat so im thinking hambugers something fast for him to eat lol.. we did get a speedy pass and were staying in disney.. i want to know as much as possible..everything u can see whats there to do how are the shops..ahhhh im so xcited to do something new with the kids.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we went with our kids and it was a blast. We did get the meal plan and that was a life saver, the food is expensive and it was well worth the price to get the extra plan. I am a Foodie so the food was one of my favorite things. I would highly recommend getting a guide because there is alot to see. Also find out when the different parks are open late and early so you can plan that park for a certain day, all of that is on the site. You can make reservations for any eateries now and if there are any certain ones I recommend that also. see as much as you can and enjoy. we loved it and can't wait to get back.
    mepperly07

Answer by mepperly07 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• the SMOKED TURKEY LEGS oh so freaking delicious and juicy i think they are in/around fronteir land (with thunder mountain, boat ride). the thing i hate about disney is the crowd and the waits for rides. we went shortly after christmas and it was a madhouse and everyone there was rude as hell (visitors). my least favorite thing there is "tomorrow land" and i love pretty much everything else. its well worth the money! parking is like $15 though so remember that. i have been to disney ALOT we live in florida ;)
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 7:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• we went last year, it was great :) mickey was hanging out in the tent behind his house (u will see what i mean when u get there), and there is a long wait time to see most of the characters, so when it gets hot, go inside and see the princesses and the fairies to cool off. we ate at a taco place, i forget the name, but the three of us ate for like 25 bucks, so it wasnt too bad. make sure u bring little snacks for the little ones, and water! drink tons the day before and the day of. oh, and sunscreen. lol bring baby wipes so when u start to sweat, you dont have sunscreen in ur eyes (i saw it happen to a little girl :().
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Disney is much more fun without kids!! The most fun that I ever had there was three days with a bunch of girl friends. We spent one day in Epcot, having a drink in every country.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2010