Does anyone else..

get annoyed with people who ask questions such as, but not limited to
*my period is late, could I be preg?
*Im experiencing cramps, am I in labor?
*I have missed my period, been throwing up the last 3 weeks, Im tired, I can smell a hotdog from 3 miles away, do you think Im preg.
First of all, WE are not doctors! Second, who knows YOUR body better than you? NO ONE. I get so annoyed with people who ask questions they SHOULD be asking their doctor!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes it is.
    Anonymous

• oh and do they really think when they ask about could I be pregnant and they still have not had a period. When everyone keeps saying the same thing. You have to wait till you missed a period and then test. Do they really think they are going to get a different aswer then the milllion others that have asked the same question.

i sometimes what ot say " Oh yes you are since you are the millionth person that has asked. You won the prize"
    Anonymous

• YES!!!

and the ones that have little geniouses....she's 18 months and can read the dictionary, tie her shoes blah blah but can't do colours....is she slow??
    Anonymous

• I think maybe they are just looking for emotional support- I don't think it's too much to ask for a bit of that. Maybe some people forget that the purpose of this site is for things like support and community and not to bash people- as it seems is so popular in most cases
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 7:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I dont get annoyed becuase i dont have to read it duh
    Anonymous

• I am slightly amused by the 'am I pregnant?' questions... but that is amusement for obvious reasons.

my standard response is "I don't know, why don't you pee on the keyboard and then I'll be able to tell you."
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• OP here- i get that the site is for support, but honestly- how are we supposed to know the answer to any of these questions?! we arent. they arent asking for support because they are pregnant, they are asking people they dont know IF shes preg.
    Anonymous

• I don't get annoyed with them I figure maybe they can't afford to see a doctor unless they are sure and then have to see one for the prenatal care. That happens to people sometimes.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 8:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• banging head into wallAnd this question, gets asked just as much, really irritating!

Anonymous

• They are just looking to see if someone happens to have had their exact situation and how it turned out. They're amusing. They make me giggle, and who doesn't like a good giggle?

smile mini

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2010