one of the most unimportant questions lol

I'm pregnant and I'm really am craving blueberry cobbler, I went to the store in the rain with the kids to get the stuff to make it and forgot the most important ingredient....ice cream!!! It was such a hassle going to the grocery store that I really don't want to go out again, yet I'm really craving cobbler with ice cream. Should I just make it without the ice cream or wait until I get ice cream another day?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends :) are you craving it with the icecream or is the icecream not part of the craving? ;)

Anonymous

• its both :) it started with the blueberry cobbler though
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• make it without it- can you have someone go out and get the ice cream for you to have on it later?
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 7:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Get the Ice cream! If you make it without , it will not fill your craving. Then you will have to make the blueberry cobbler all over then go out and buy ice cream anyway. Pick a store with an express lane so you can get in and out. If I saw a pregnant woman in line with just that I would let them go ahead of me. Top Priority! LOL!
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 7:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• lol ok :)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• PET icecream makes blueberry cheesecake icecream...just thought i would tell you. I know its not cobbler but its so good.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• send your hubby out for the ice cream!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2010