Diets

What works best for you? Any diet pill from a local store ie walmart walgreens etc work best for you? Any advice please am looking to loose my baby belly once and for all :):)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Health

• eating clean, working out regularly.

depending on a pill is not a good or healthy way to lose weight - its expensive and you gain it all or most back when you stop taking those pills.

change your lifestyle to include healthy foods and you'll see a change almost immediately - and not only in weight, but your skin, your mood, and attitude. everything changes when you go healthy.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i started having salads made from swiss chard and kale and spinach. it takes forever to chew, and your jaw actually gets tired! for one thing, i noticed that i normally don't spend enough time chewing my food. they are cleansing greens, they are very good for you. i try to eat 5 veggies, and 2-3 fruits a day. i try to drink 2-3 liters of water a day. just by doing that i have less time for junk and processed foods.
    Good Luck to you and your belly banishment!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I know how you feel. I had gained baby weight with both of my girls. You are smart to keep it under control now. I felt like I would never lose my weight. I got up to a size 22 pants and less than a year later I am down to a size 9!! I am so proud of the way I changed my lifestyle. Eating healthy is definitely the key. I used protein shakes from Herbalife. Taste wonderful and are very nutritious. 2 shakes a day, 2 healthy snacks and a healthy colorful meal. To maintain you simply continue drinking a shake for beakfast every day. If you start gaining, get back on track immediately by increasing the shakes as necessary. You should never be hungry and don't skip meals. Your metabolism needs to be burning that food. Good luck!! Many websites to help lose weight. Make sure you look at www.shophealthforlife.com
    mamalmf

Answer by mamalmf at 7:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 AM on Jan. 19, 2010