BM and SM?

BM, why don't you like the SM in your child or childrens life? Vice versa, Sm why don't you like your SC Bm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm the SM.
    the BM is a lazy b!tc# who beat my husband. I know it's reverse of your usual domestic violence, but I met him the day she broke a glass ashtray on his face with lit cigarettes still in.
    Anonymous

• She's half my x's age and the same age as my youngest dd and younger than my older two children. She loves causing drama and making it look like she's such a victim. My children know what she does and they stay away from her but she still tells their dad they are giving her grief when she's "trying so hard to be a good step mother". OMG, she's such an actress. As long as she pays my child support I stay out of it.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• admckinzie - yeah! I'd have serious issues with my ex being with someone younger than my kids! are they his kids too??? OMG that is just creepy IMO!
    Anonymous

• because the BM's brother molested my step daughter and she covered it up.. and makes her daughter lie about it. so she deserves my hate..
    Anonymous

• I don't like my nine year old's soon to be SM because she is truly a crazy bitch who does not need to be anywhere near any child. She screamed & cursed at my son when he had an accident knowing that he has a problem with his bowels. She washed his hair in dog shampoo whenever he was over at their house claiming it was a preventive measure against lice when he's never even had it. The list goes on & on.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'm a BM whose 11yo son has a SM. I will say I don't "hate" anyone. I do however dislike said SM because of her choice of actions over the past few years that she's been with my exh. She's tried to be in charge of the situation from the beginning. Not knowing all the harm my exh had caused our child, the situations he's put him in and so on. They met he told her the same stories he told all the other women. She bought it and began attacking my character, just as all the other women did. they've now ben married for a few years and she apologized on many occassons. For her actions, her words, believing him, not seeing the warning signs, and not listening to the answers i gave her when she would ask my questions about his past or parenting style. Vut, as I see it they've both got what they deserved...each other! He's a lazy lying drug abusing alchy who has child after child with different women. And she puts up with it.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 8:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'm the SM, I don't like the BM because she is a sorry excuse for a mother. She has never done anything for her son except leave for months at a time with whatever random flavor of the month would take her. She constantly cheated on my man, and broke his poor lil heart. She doesn't pay child support, she constantly promises his things and doesn't follow through just to trick him into wanting to see her, and most of the times that she 'takes' him, she pawns him off on whoever she can get to watch him. She brings him along with her to meet her random flings and tells him that the guy is uncle so and so, which I find disgusting. She is jealous of our relationship and is now trying to prove herself as a mother because I do a better job at it than she does...which is really sad because now she's trying to buy her sons love and bribe him to go down and see her.
    Anonymous

• I was the SM. My now AS was left often with whoever would take him. We took custody 2.5 yrs ago and BM committed suicide 16 months later. She was a drug addict...sad. I didn't / don't hate her or anyone I just think her children are going to have a lot of unanswered questions.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I'm basically a SM. Boyfriend and I have been together 4 1/2yrs. I've Been in my SD life everyday since she was 1. The BM has only seen her at most 3 times, I remember 2 times for sure. One of the times BM sister asked her if she was going to talk to her daughter and BM said "I don't want to get close to her". BM hasn't seen my SD for over 3 yrs. BM has 4 kids by 4 different men, ages 3,5,7,9. Does not have any of her kids. Only cares about the males in the world, she needs to get fixed. My SD only knows me as her mom, she doesn't no I'm basically her SM. She's 5. I really dislike BM b/c of the type of person she is. How can you have 4 kids and not care about any of them? I hate that if she wanted to she could take everything back to court and try for some type of custody. SD is better off with out her BM in her life.(sorry if any of this is confusing,I'm new to cafe mom and still getting use to all the abbreviated words)
    brenda06

Answer by brenda06 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I do not dislike my kids SM, she is young and has a lot to learn but I think she is a good person and has a lot of promise and potential in life. More so if she were to shake the loser. However I do not respect her for the fact she never encourages the kids' dad to pay his child support or spend quality time with them when they are at their house. I support my BF in supporting his children emotionally and monetarily and I expect any SF or SM would want the same for their spouse and his/her kids. I hope she doesn't have kids with him and finds out what it is like to raise a kid with no help from their father except to hassle you whenever he gets a wrinkle in his tidy whities.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 4:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2010