Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


My husband just got honorably discharged from the military. We live in Texas, but are planning to move to another state in a few months. I heard he can collect unemployment from any state since he was military. Is this true?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (1)
  • I don't know about military, but I got laid off and moved states. I filed in my old state. It didn't matter where I lived. It mattered where I worked. No worries. The UE office will help with all that.

    Answer by Pnukey at 11:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
BM and SM?