How do you feel about 11 year olds having sex?

I think it's kind of gross, and I wonder what sort of person sleeps with an 11 year old girl? It's like, she was 10 a year ago, and that's a little kid! Eew!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Saddened and horrible. Girls that age should be CHILDREN!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• What do you think everyone is going to say. I don't think this should have ever been asked.
    Anonymous

• There is a reason it's illegal. She's a child. Whoever is having sex with a child should be arrested. Someone who knows she's having sex needs to get her help as she's being raped.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Someone admitted to having sex when they were 11 and it was shocking to say the least. Shouldn't you know what your 11 year old daughter is up to?
    Anonymous

• Very scary. Very sad.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Wow, that's awful
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Having been raped at an early age and having had my childhood taken from me that way, I say it is terrible. Children should be allowed to be just that, children.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:27 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• are you talking from experience or those rumors that you hear? I figure if you can imagine it, someone somewhere has done it, but I find it hard to bellieve that there are that many 11 years olds out there having sex - unless they are victims.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 7:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I was having sex that young, i was raped at 9 and didn't understand so doing it just became something to do and hey it felt good so why not.. but looking back on it i feel robbed and sooo grossed out.. it'll be different for my daughter.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 7:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I think 11 years olds who are having sex have parents that don't properly supervise them.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2010