Days late on Period...Or not?

I'm awful at charting my cycles, so lets just get that said. I will say I feel like I always have my period (not literally) I just always will finally get over my period, and about 3 weeks later its back. I'm assuming that means I have a short cycles. Since Last march (when my period returned from having my daughter) My period has been like clock work, and havent missed a single one since.
-Now, Im pretty positive I got my period around dec 12th. I know for a fact from dec 23rd and on, I have not had my period at all. So that makes 27 days of being period flee. Should I consider myself late then?
Sorry for how long this took to explain.
Oh and my period last a max of 5 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You could test now though I wouldn't consider you "late", just keep in mind it's still early and if still no period, test again in a few days.

The start of your cycle begins the very first day of your period. From day 1 to day 1 is the length of your cycle. Just mark it on a calendar from now on, that way you'll know for sure your cycle length.

I have to say that even though charting temps is a pain, it's the best way to know when in your cycle you ovulate to show a pattern to give you the best chances to conceive. It's cheap and painless :) Good luck!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 9:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Still no AF. 29 AF free now. I'm hoping this is it. TTC is kicking my ass.
    Anonymous