Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all hair stylists

I want to buy hot hair rollers. I'm really looking for jumbo size as my hair is long and very thick. I have found jumbo rollers but they usually only come in a 5 pack and I need way more than that.What brand would you recommend?

Answer Question

Asked by legalmommy101 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

Level 7 (169 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Well, our store sells Hot Tools, but as you say, they are a five pack set. I would try a beauty supply warehouse, or maybe Sally's. Also you can try online. Be sure to check into Hot Tools, because they may make more than what we actually sell.

    Answer by m-avi at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.