Any good Work From Home Jobs?

I just lost my job that i've been working for over 5 yrs. Ive been home for the past 2 weeks and realizing how nice it is being with my family. Now I need to make up my income and needed some help. Everything I look for requires me to pay to join or I need to sell or refer people to make money. Im looking for something that I can do from home and still be able to enjoy my family.

panthakitty

Asked by panthakitty at 8:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Check out www.odesk.com

There are no start up fees or anything. It is bidding on freelance jobs that can be done from your computer.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 8:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I work for kgb_ -- NO cost to you - EVER. I do it right from my laptop - every day!

Check out ~~~>>>MY JOURNAL<<<~~~ and let me know what you think!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Here is a list of legit companies that hire home based workers. These are NOT businesses. Unless they are telemarketing they will not be any selling, and even if there is it's not paid on commission. They will not charge you any fees to get started although they could require you to cover the cost of a background or drug test... Just ask.

Good Luck!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview prep. Feel free to contact me directly.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Hi, I know how great it feels to be with family especially when you have been out working all these years :)

But .. ofcourse, the financial demands and needs of our lives never allows this 'be at home with family' pleasure to go on ...

however, there are a lot of 'work at home with family' oppurtunities these days.

I personally found http://www.CreativeTransformationNOW.com/ to be my kind ... it is basically your business. You have excellent people in there working towards a very nice mission ... it is not just about earning more money!

Check it out ... Please feel free to contact me at way2prosper@gmail.com

Jeevs

Answer by Jeevs at 8:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I have a list of ways to Earn Money Online, all free stuff!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Hi, i currently am working from home and absolutley love it! If you're interested in all natural products and want products that are safer for your home then maybe this is for you or maybe it isn't only you can decide! Some products that they have are Vitality For Life (Total Nutrition) Organic Snacks, Bath & Body, EcoSense ( Cleaning Products) Nicole Miller (Beauty) Pharmacy (tooth paste & acetaminophen) Children & Pets Products. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, just send me a message I will be happy to share more information with you!
    sschleif

Answer by sschleif at 4:05 PM on Jan. 21, 2010