Honesty with my friend about our o.n.s... I couldn't take it so I am in the process of telling him how I feel about it and how I hope that it doesn't ruin our friendship. Am I wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• You sound sooo desperate. If you are hounding him like you are hounding us ladies about it, he will RUN! I mean how many questions have you asked about this in the past three days? I have seen several and all I can think is...DESPERATION!
    Anonymous

• This is the first day I have talked to him about this and I just need some support right now... this is really hard for me to handle... sorry. This will be my last question *tear*

OP
    Anonymous

• what does o...n......s mean
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• One Night Stand
    Anonymous

• no,,,,if it makes you feel better go ahead and do it, whatever happens happens
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• seriously no big deal just talk to him or don't. do it over drinks if you're too chicken if you feel you have to.. if he's a good friend, it'll be fine. If he's a good friend and it's awkward, just keep hanging out until it's not. if he's worth it.

Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Sorry the first poster felt the need to attack you, we all come here for support and SOME PEOPLE JUST SUCK the way they come here to criticise and insult women who are reaching out for help (((HUGS)))...if you have a good foundation of friendship and he has proved to be understanding and compassionate in the past, I say go ahead and tell him how you feel, if not then you might end up feeling more pathetic than you already do...just saying he might make you feel stupid if he isn't a strong shoulder about it and he may well not be able to be that for you since it's about him, he could feel attacked or something, men are typically pretty infantile about their emotions and you might regret saying anything...and btw, keep posting your feelings here, it isn't good to keep that stuff locked up inside, just ignore the mean spirited bioootches on here and remember there are also women here who want to help ok? :)
    Anonymous

• Thank you so much anon :28 for your kind words.
    Anonymous

• I don't think anon's post is as much an attack on her as some of us know where it's going. It's just in poor taste to act so desperately. It seems emotionally needy and that's what makes men run away like a woman has the plague. It would be nice if the OP would gain some self esteem (NOT an attack but an observation), learn coping skills and not to mention, patience. I hope all goes well for the OP, I really do but it just shows a sense of desperation that isn't becoming.
    Anonymous

• Honesty is never wrong...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2010