A Muslim is...

Finish the sentence. I will be posting 1 religion a day.
A Muslim is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• This will be nice...
    Anonymous

• a human being!
    Anonymous

• a muslim is a person who practices the religion of islam. and that's all.
    Anonymous

• is someone who submits to God.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• muslims bought my parents house when they sold it, my dad put his hand out to shake the man's hand in congrats on the purchase of their new home and the guy said he don't shake americans hands, so what does that show you!!
    Anonymous

• anon@:04 - it just tells me he didn't want to shake hands with your father. DYK most foreign countries don't shake hands, no matter their religion. If you think about it, shaking hands is gross!
    Anonymous

• Answered at 6:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 by: Anonymous
    muslims bought my parents house when they sold it, my dad put his hand out to shake the man's hand in congrats on the purchase of their new home and the guy said he don't shake americans hands, so what does that show you!!

that one muslim man does not represent every muslim on earth. that gesture was a reflection of his personal convictions, not of all muslims. how ignorant, to make a judgement of all people based on one person.
    Anonymous

• my neighbors across the street, they are the kindest family in my neighborhood
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• anon :09 then why did he say that he don't shake hands with americans he didn't say he don't shake hands with everybody he specifically mentioned americans
    Anonymous

• Anon: It shows he was either grossed out by your dad personally (maybe he saw your dad scratching his buttor something, who knows?) or he was mis-guided.
    Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said: we should treat everyone human with love and respect so there can be peace between them and us(MUSLIMS)

If it was the wife he tried to shake hands with, not the husband (maybe your dad got it confused) Muslim women don't shake hands or have any physical contact with men who are not Mahram (family, husband)
    Anonymous