plz comment

i just strated my period 8days ago my periods are always 5 days to 6 days long but this time im still on it and today will be 8 days i just had a baby boy 8 weeks and got the depo shot b4 i left any ideal why i'am bleeding this long
could it be left over bleeding gfrom having the baby by c-section or can the depo make me bleed longer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is most likely left over bleeding from your c-section. Just to give you fair warning, I too had a c-section and my bleeding lasted a good 2-3 weeks. It was horrible. If it is super heavy, invest in some "puppy pads" and lay those on your bed at night just incase you leak. Hope you feel better soon<3
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 9:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• it can take a reallylong time for your periods to go back to normal. depo has some awful side effects from what i heard, so it could be from that or like pp said left from the c-section. good luck.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2010