Relaxation Tips..Mommies?

I really need to learn how to relax in general..full time mom and stylist..i let everything worry me..like i lost my fone today and I had to tell myself its just a phone ur life isnt over...my babies are good kids but what kids dnt drive their parents up the wall..they are 4 and 1. im so tired and want to take a nap but the only time i have to myself is when they are asleep and im haven fun on cafemom rite now...any tips on how to get the rest i need and mommy time relaxation? thanx mommies!!

thelook151

Asked by thelook151 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• i personally work full time, go to school and have a 13 yr and 3 yr old at home. Nap time on weekends I NAP lol. but my relax time is in evening. my little one has an 8pm bed time and i spend 8-9pm quality time with the teen, helping w/homework, watching our fav shows together, catching up on school gossip. Then 9-11 is homework and 11-12 i read. i love to read. I also plan girls nights with sister (who also has a toddler) or cafemom moms once ever 4-6 weeks. and cut loose from the kiddos. i really do keep the 9-12 time as mine - not chores around the house. I do those WITH the KIDS! they help even if its not perfect. We still do it as a family and i still have my free time. Yes our clothes look messy in our drawers and the "clean" mirrors and windows have streaks but my little one is willing to help and i let her be proud of it, and i still get my time.
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• tequila
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Etch out some time for just you. Take a bubble bath and read, do some exercise, do a hobby. Even if it's just an hour each night or a half hour each night.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 11:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• thanks moms
    thelook151

Answer by thelook151 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010