Please Help! I am past due and I need some ways to naturally induce!

I don't want to be induced so I would like to go into labor soon; can you help me with some ideas? Please and thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• there is a good probability that your due date was wrong.

just wait! baby has to come out eventually!
    Anonymous

• Sex, spicy foods, lots of walking. Good Luck baby will come when it is ready. JUst do not try castor oil all it does is clean out your stomach.
    Anonymous

• sex and have your nipples stimulated
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• i agree with the first poster. there is no need to induce unless there are signs that baby is in trouble, which is unlikely. just refuse induction and relax as much as possible. :) gl!
    Anonymous

• As long as you are overdue, I would go get non stress tests done just to make sure the baby is okay. Trust me, peace of mind the best thing you can have.

You could try having your membranes stripped.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 9:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Sex three times a day without a condom is just like the prostaglandin gels they use in the hospital it won't kick you into labor unless you're ready to go but if you're over due and they're threatening to induce you soon I'd jump in the sack with your SO and have at it. Just remember that after he's all done you need to lie in bed for a few minutes (like ten) before you go clean up.
    Anonymous

• lots of sex and try eating spicy foods or maybe try masterbating or something :)
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• are you over 42 weeks? if not, then you are not "overdue". you can request weekly NST so that they can monitor the baby. or, what i would do, is just refuse the induction. baby will come when baby is ready.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 1:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I've heard eating fresh (not canned) pineapple can help. It has some kind of natural chemical in it.
    Anonymous