help me i dont get my husband we had unprotive sex 6 times now he want to stop now

help i dont understand

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• what happened? He changed his mind and don;t want a baby anymore?
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 9:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• it seems like you are being a nuisance with posting these questions repeatedly. i just looked at your profile and someone in the past has said you need to stop asking. I think you are a hoax.
    Anonymous

• my hubby likes unprotected & he wants a baby. its his choice if he doesnt want a baby.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 11:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Wow, what's with people being mean? People are reaching out for help.. It's not just the husband that makes the decision on having a baby or not its a couples decision..

Maybe he is just thinking that since it's not happening why not just give up.. But the best thing to do is think positive and try old wivestales and maybe you will have luck just sit down and talk..I've heard taking prenatal vitamins help keep you healthy and trying the ovualation kits help to good luck!!
    amipregnant23

Answer by amipregnant23 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• you again?
    Anonymous