what kinda razor do you use??

thought it would be fun *occured to me while i was shaving* i have a venus vibrance (the one that vibrates) and while shopping the other day for more cartliages i decided to try a desposable one, since the venus was like 12 dollars for like 4 cartilages. so i got the Bic Solei (sp?) it was like 3 dollars for like 4 or 5. and man do they work well! and for being a disposable there super nice! so now i am just gonna use the rest of the venus razor for my lady parts and then try something else. (has anyone used that razor with the trimmer attached to it???) but i think im gonna keep using these solei's for a little while.

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 10:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Schick Quattro for Women Trim Style Razor and Bikini Trimmer. I LOVE LOVE IT!!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I use Schick Extreme and buy them 8-12 at a time depending on what pack is available. I've used the more expensive ones, but they weren't any better, but the super cheap ones suck too.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I used the Fusion. I started using it when I ran out of cartitages for my venus so I borrowed my husband's fusion. Well now I just keep on taking his. With the disposable ones I keep on cutting myself so I don't use them anymore.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Schick Quattro - for all my parts ;).
    Anonymous

• I like to use mens razors. Usually they are cheaper and seem to be a bit sharper and longer lasting since they are made for a dudes facial hair. I think I use the Schick cuatro. Otherwise I like to use the Nutragena brand ladies shavers. they do a pretty nice job.
    punkomama08

Answer by punkomama08 at 10:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• my hubby works at Gillette so I use whatever he has bought or brought home.
    Anonymous

• Schick Quattro. I love the mens razors they seem to work a lot better.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I use the soilels. love that they smell good too....even if it doesn't last lol.
    Anonymous

• I use the venus disposable razors. I used to have the venus embrace. I think that's what its called and the replacement blades were just to expensive. I'll also use dh's gillette fusion.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Anything my hubby buys I use.. I can not seem to find a good razor for ladies...

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 11:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2010