why..

why are women who are supposedly so caring & sensitive, some of the most jealous mean bitches ever? I used to really like this site, but recently, I cant ask ANYTHING without getting tons of answers from women trying to make me feel stupid, or a bad mom, or whatever. I ask a question about my son, instead of getting answers, i get told im a bad mom. i ask about how i can start a petition for discrimination on piercings & tattoos, i get told im an idiot, get over it, no one will hire me. that wasnt my question!! why are there so many mean people on here. i dont even want to come on cafemom anymore. you can all stay on here and make eachother feel stupid by yourselves. this site sucks. i hate women. now i remember why i never had too many girl friends. i wish i could see half on your in real life, because you wouldnt say half of the things to my face that you say on here.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• There are some really nice ladies on here. You just have to find them. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I've seen some of YOUR answers... You get what you give, sweetheart. Review some of your adoption answers. You are very jugmental and downright hateful sometimes. I know you pissed me off.
    So, if you're going to run your mouth, then you need to put on your big girl panties and accept that there are women who WILL be bitchy right back atcha. You don't get to make snide remarks without getting some back.
    TinaN64

Answer by TinaN64 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• TinaN64- Yea, like your answers were any better. You came right out and personally attacked her. Good grief!

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I have learned that the question and answers on here are not the best place for nice civil conversations. I know that I can say mean things when I get overly involved in a question. I also try to answer the question honestly, and if I don't have an answer or can only think of a mean remark about the validity of the question I don't answer. I also think a lot of people on here aren't really women, and aren't really moms or pregnant. If I give it I am ok getting it back, but if I ask a question and need real help I agree people need to try and be helpful. We all forget that the people on the other end have feelings and don't always know things we might, that is why they ask. I find that the groups are usually a little nicer and more helpful even if you ask off topic questions. It is a public forum and you get all types.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• It's not this site... it's some of the people ON this site. I think the best thing for you to do is find groups you're comfortable in and ask questions there. In this section it's easiest to hide behind "anon" and be pricky to people. It's sad but people do it. There are some really great groups out there and a LOT of really great women here. We're not all like that. And I'm sorry you've had to go through that.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• I agree...idk any of u...but heard sum things said...and it gets rude....only dif btween this n myspace or facebook is here u can b anon so u say what u feel...not hide like ppl do on othr sites...this is a place for pure honesty... don't ask sumthn and xpect a buncha moms to b givn candy coated answers...it don't work...cuz we (evry membr) can hide behind that box that says post anon...sry but I won't evr check tha box...jus bn honest
    muthrof_2

Answer by muthrof_2 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• And, Legalmommy, am I whining when anyone comes back at me? I'm a big girl. If I say something and someone calls me on it, I accept it. I may argue, but I don't get all pissy and cry because "everyone is mean to me".
    And if you think THAT was an attack, you don't know an attack when you see one.

TinaN64

Answer by TinaN64 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2010