ok mammas what has your child flushed down the potty???

My 2 year old is potty trained and goes potty without telling me and I was doing dishes one day my 4.5 year old came down and told me Madison flushed a dixie cup down the potty it was clogged for 3 days so finally took the toilet apart today only to find no dixie cup it was in fact (toy) baby keys grrrr lol what has your little one flushed down the potty?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The only thing (that I know of anyway) that has been flushed is a toy car. Found out when my then 2 yr old (now 5) came crying to me saying car go bye bye.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• No toys or anything, but dd went through a phase where she tried to flush entire rolls of toilet paper at once. Yeah, it never worked.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Nothing Yet thank god...

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• mine just takes square by square off the toilet paper roll, and sees how many she can stuff in the toilet before i can catch her and she flushes it real fast.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• nothing horrible. my 18 month old likes to put the end of the toilet paper roll in and flush. it's very funny apparently.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• My older daughter has flushed a pair of her cloth training pants and a half box of tissues. The trainers were an accident, as I was flushing, she tossed them in and there was no way to get them back. The tissues got flushed because she didn't want her younger sister to play with them. Makes perfect sense, doesn't it? lol
    Both times we were very lucky not to have a major clog.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• UGH! 2 matchbox cars in the last 2 weeks!!!! :(
    Anonymous

• I'd be happy if he flushed. The worst he's ever put in there is 20x's the toilet paper any sane person would attempt to flush in one shot.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• A Hot Wheel, money, cheerios, rubber ducky,lolol Thank goodness they're are all older now..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• the entire role of paper...he would go through a phase where if he was in the bathroom he would pull off the paper and just put it all in the toilet or if the roll was on the counter he would just throw it all in...i guess he thought he was doing the right thing though so i could'nt get mad..i just laughed =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2010