compatable child seat and double stroller??

I have a graco snugride carseat that I used with my first born (2 years ago). We are expecting our second child in a few weeks and would like to use it again. I have been looking at Graco double strollers but cannot find any with the same design on them. Does anyone know if the Snugride Carseat brand fits in all strollers regardless of style.

(I have to travel almost 200 miles to a store that sells the strollers- I plan on brining my carseat to test for sure- I would just like aheads up if you know for sure if it will or won't work). Thank You!

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 10:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried calling Graco's customer service to ask? They can probably give you model numbers of what would be compatible and maybe save you a trip to the store.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• the instep double jogger has an attachment that you can buy, and all the tandem graco 1's will work
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• Graco makes a double stroller that the carseat snaps into just google graco double stroller. Also look on ebay and craigslist etc.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• im gettung the graco quatro tuor duo stroller. it fits all graco infant seats. and folds up smaller than and has better reviews than the duoglider by graco. its a little pricey, but i thinnk it will be worth it.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2010