Why do some CM group owners never even go to their own groups?

I belong to a group with hundreds of members and in the months I have belonged to it, the owner has never posted or replied and neither have the admins (one no longer exists on CM)

I also admin a group where the owner hasn't been in the group for months either. They are on CM, just not on their groups, ever.

What gives? Has anyone else noticed this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes. Just PM CM and they will make you the new owner.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• You can contact the CafeMom admins (at the bottom of every page) and ask to be made group owner!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Thanks
    For the group I admin..How does that work?

The owner is still on CM and is posting but has not been to the group since Oct.

For the group I am a member of, other than writing the owner and telling her she is missed, which I did, what can be done...Her so-called admins are never on either and one doesn't exist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I'm thinking you'd have to ask the Group Owners that question. Only they know their life and their situation. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2010