MY bAbiiSz SlEEPiN iSSUE thAt kiNdA MAkESz ME WANNA CRY.

So there are days where my 2 month old son is asleep and he starts to get a really sad face like if he's going to cry. And then a little after that he cries in his sleep. It makes me feel horrible. I feel like i'm doing something wrong, or not even that it just makes me feel like i don't know what to do to make him feel better. I try to rub his head, and talk to him, telling him how much i love him, and then sometimes i play soft music to sooth him. But i never really know when he's going to do it. I don't wanna wake him up cause if it's a bad dream i don't wanna scare him. But it's happened more then 3 times. I just wanna make him feel better. Really i just want him to stop doing it. But what can i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• its probably a dream, there is nothing you can do to change his dreams. let him sleep, if it wakes him and he starts crying, make sure everything is ok with him (hes not wet, hes not hungry) and put him back to sleep, unless its play time.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• stOPP pOzzTiiN quEzTiOnZ wiT tiTLeZ LiiiKe DeEz
    Anonymous

• i suggest a very tedious bedtime routine. it helps all kids with night terrors. a couple of hours before bed start calming down the household and give him a peaceful bath, then his bottle, then maybe read or sing and then it's bed. that should help.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2010

• it may be something as simple as a gas pain. i wouldnt worry too much about it. i remember mine doing the same thing. he'll be fine!! :-)
    Anonymous

• Thanks. I will definately try some of the things you guys mentioned, and maybe worry a little less. If possible.
    AdRiANS_MOMMi09

Answer by AdRiANS_MOMMi09 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• babies cry. its in the job description. you cant stop every cry. sometimes they need to cry.
    Anonymous