10 weeks pregnant and constant headaches?

Im ten weeks pregnant and im having constant headaches. Im not drinking as much water as i should be but i really don't think thats the cause. Is anyone else going through this? I have a 14 month old daughter with special needs but she's an angel and doesnt stress me out at all. Im really sick of these headaches i have too many things going on right now. Any advice from anyone? Also i want to start buying little things but im afraid that if i buy anything before my first trimester is over something bad will happen...am i being paranoid or does anyone else believe this? thank so much

bsandz

Asked by bsandz at 12:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My sister & I were due @ the same time. She had HORRIBLE migranes with all 3 of her pregnancies. She had to ask our OBGYN for a perscription. Make sure you check with the doctor before taking anything. Hope you feel better soon!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I get migraines frequently and that didn't stop when I was preg so the doctor gave me a prescription that was ok to take. You should be able to call your doctor and explain to them what's going on. Good Luck!
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I'm dealing with the headaches too. 14 wks, 4 days with my second. Sometimes they get so bad I cannot move. I have to put on a black out mask & my husband rubs my head. They are miserable, I definately understand what you're going through. I know that if I have a small bit of soda that it tends to help a little.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2010