baby's room

hey ladies anyone want to show me pic of there baby's room .. I love seeing how everyone decorates there baby's room.... I have all these awsome ideas but then when it comes to aplying them I go blank lol thank you

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Are you having a boy or Girl!?
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• is there a way to post a pic here....my daughters room is mainly just a neat paint job. She has some butterfly mirrors and a painting i did on the walls, with letters on another wall that spell out her name. I didn't want to clutter it up. All the walls are painted a neutral color, there is a 2 inch stripe in a dark purple around the room, and then below the stripe is a lighter purple fauxed over the neutral color. It's one of my favorite rooms in the house.

xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• aww that sounds so cute ya you can post pics its under full editor and to the top lady i dont know yet we find out at the end of feb....
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• hun i clicked on full editor and i have no option for adding a pic...if you want you can send me a message and i will add you, i think i still have pics on my page. I have to get my butt to bed now. But, i will get back to you tomorrow.

xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• lol k ya i couldnt find it either i used it before lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 19, 2010