Should I?????

This sounds childish but her is the story: me and my husband had our fist daughter two years ago and I was on top of the world. New baby and great husband. For the first time in my life I took down all walls that I usually keep up at all times. I had never felt closer to anyone as I did my husband at that time (I know now it was the bonding hormones causing this). Well, to my surprise I found out my husband was not happy with me and was only staying for the baby. We worked on things and they are much better. Problem is I have wall all around me. i don't think he has even noticed because he has never said anything. We just had our second daughter four weeks ago and I can feel myself wanting to let these walls down again (i guess the hormones). Should I do it or keep them up? He seems very happy but I thought he was last time. I just don't want to get hurt like I did that day I found out he was here for the baby only

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• that is not a very healthy relationship to be in for all parties...you are miserable because you don't know how to feel, seems like hubby doesn't show any emotion and what does that tell your kids later down the line, that they have to stay with someone because it is the right thing to do when it should be for more deep reasons. I am not saying leave your husband, but rather get some outside help to assist you in resolving your feelings and promote a happier and healthier relationship. That is of course if you love him and want to make things work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I don't know momma, I think you need to communicate with your husband totally honestly. If he was staying only for baby before, but you have worked on it, maybe he really is happy now. Are you happy with him? I wouldn't blame it all on hormones, sometimes in a relationship we love our men more than at other times. It is a totally natural thing.
    The best thing I think you guys could do is talk openly. Let him know you are feeling vulnerable, and you want to open up to him completely but you are scared.
    By the way, congrats on your new baby girl! I really hope everything works out for you in your marriage.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 19, 2010