hAtE thE WAY i lOOk!

I had my son Nov.6.09. Which makes him a little over 2 months. & I have never looked worse. Or atleast that's how i feel. What's worse is i feel like i'm getting fatter! That cannot happen. People keep saying "it's okay, you just had a baby 2 months ago." But NO IT'S NOT! That's how people get huge. And i have always been stupid about weight, and now it's no different. I need to do something, eat less, excersize. But keep in mind i have my son 24/7. No car and a stroller needs to be bought still. But money is tight. And i've been saving to get that. I don't mind having him in that pouch thing, he likes it a lot. And i think it makes it a little better of a work out to have those extra 14 pounds, any good tips?

AdRiANS_MOMMi09

Asked by AdRiANS_MOMMi09 at 12:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Workout videos during all sleep times for him, walk with him on you, use him like a weight it is good for you and fun for him.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Do you have digital cable tv? I am asking because my On Demand service offers free workout videos which can be a lot of fun. When I didn't have money to join a gym I did a lot of pilates, yoga at home and if worse came to worse I walked up and down the stairs until I couldn't move.

Have you heard about the new 400 calorie diet book? The lady has been on Rachel Ray and claims that if you eat 4 meals a day that are 400 calories each EVERYONE will lose weight. Or she said you can do 3 meals a day at 400 calories each for the first 2 weeks to get you started. I haven't tried it but it might be something worth checking into?

Good luck - I am battling with weight myself and know how hard it is. Only my daughter is 10 so I have no excuse for "baby fat". LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2010