Do you think guys like crazy things like...

Pubes died hot pink, and shaved in the shape of a heart for Valentines Day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well if you decide to dye the hair then I would suggest reading this first. It gives you some tips on how to do it safely.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1889.html
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Um... I have no idea but that was a visual I did NOT want!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I guess there are some guys that would like it. I do know a girl who claimed she shave her pubes into a heart and died them pink with sparkles. Kind of wierd for me but whatever floats your boat..lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• when I was younger I thought of things like that...like when me and my husband were first together and for like the first year of our marriage... I would think fo different shapes for it down there lol...once I made a C for his name lol... now 5 years later... its such a mess I wouldnt know where to start lol...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:18 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• well personally if i saw that I would lmao, but who knows...he might like it. either way it will put a smile on his face lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:01 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• it wont work...i tried doing mine when i was like 16...with that manic panic hair color...my friend and i figured out that we would probably have to bleach our pubes first and then do the hot pink and we were'nt about to do all that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 19, 2010