HELP! Daughter's bday party on same day as school friend's party & some of same kids invited!

I just found out my daughter's bday party is on the same day as one of her friend's and they have invited some of the same people. We are new to the area and don't have many other friends here, and so far only 1 person has said they are coming. Don't know what to do now. PS - my daughter & the other girl passed out invitations on the same day so it isn't an issue of whose was first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I myself would reschedule the party. If only one is coming so far, that shouldn't be tough to do and it would probably make your daughter happier in the end.
    Comfycozy77

Answer by Comfycozy77 at 1:29 AM on Jan. 19, 2010

• just change either the time of the party or the day of the party so that she can go to the other girls party and her new friends can also go to her party too.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2010